I have always been open and honest with you, and that will never change. So, in the spirit of staying true to you and myself, I am coming to you for your help.
When I announced that I was closing TMD last year, I had every intention of selling TMD (and still hope to). However, as of this point, I have not had any serious inquiries seeking to buy the company and it is starting to concern me. I have enjoyed my time away from daily operations, and I would be happy if the company sold. However, I do not wish to see TMD put into long-term storage. If that happens, the company will be lost forever. I’m not sure I can let that happen.
I sincerely wish to avoid the areas of stress from running TMD that made me want to sell it, and the thought of returning to that is a major roadblock. That said, I have invested a great deal of myself in this company, and in the modeling community itself. I’m pretty sure, as much as I would hate the hassles of returning, that I would hate to lose TMD even more. So, BB and I have been talking this over, I have been speaking to my most trusted advisers and, above all, I have been praying for guidance on this matter. It seems the #1 concern is YOU! The customer!
So, I am going to put this decision on all of you. Would you support my efforts to resurrect TMD for a 3rd time, or would you just see it as some sort of stunt to generate sales? If I do not get sufficient feedback on this question to help me make this decision, then the decision is already made: barring a last-minute buyer, TMD would be gone for good.
The ball is in your court, ladies and gentlemen. What say you?