It was another good week — with one unfortunate exception. Come on, I’ll give you the details.
AN UNFORTUNATE POLICY CHANGE
Unfortunately, I had to make a policy change this week. I was not happy about it (I’m still not happy about it). If you live outside the U.S., you need to know about this change of policy. I posted the change and an explanation on the Blog and on our Face Book page. You can find it here.
You guys seem to have taken last week’s update as a challenge because you placed a lot of orders over the past week. Well, I am happy to say I was able to keep up with you. As I write this post, I have managed to ship all the orders that came in, so, there are not outstanding orders in the shop. That means you have to try harder, so get that order in you slackers 🙂
ON THE BENCH
I finally got my motivation back, and I had a good week on my master bench. I am working on a series of small, useful and highly detailed pieces that will have a wide application on German armored cars, half-tracks and other open-topped armored vehicles. As soon as I have all the smaller, individual pieces released, I will start packaging pieces of them into update sets for specific vehicles, starting with the 221 and 222 armored cars.
In addition to this, I have started working on some of the other partially completed masters that I have had laying around for months, if not years. And I am just about ready to start with the first of the re-masters products. So, keep your eyes open. TMD is about to start a new product blitz, and it is about time!
KARL VAN SWEDEN
I apologize, but I have not spoken to Karl this week, so I have no idea whether or not he has managed to make any progress. I’ll try to update you next week.
Clean-up is slow, but progressing.
I am doing the taxes, so that is eating up all my spare administration time.
THAT IS ALL
OK, that’s all I have for now. So, until next time, stay safe and try to build something (preferably something using TMD resin).